Smoke Heat & CO2 Detectors
The Scottish Government Has Now Introduced New Regulations on
New fire safety standards for Scottish homes
The new rules mean the standard which currently applies to private rented property
Is Being Extended to ALL Homes in Scotland.
Standards are set to come into force in February 2021
However this is being challenged, we will keep you updated as we find out more
We have now found out that this has now been put Back To 2022. Watch This Space For More Information As We Find It
SMOKE DETECTOR - Never Be Too Late Call
Smoke Detector – Heat Detector
Why not let our 18th Edition Qualified electricians Install your Alarms/Detectors are installed by a Qualified Electrician who will ensure that they are Interlined (1 alarm is activated then all the connected alarms will start sounding a warning sound)
We will ensure before we leave that you know what to do if one is accidently activated (someone having a fly cigarette) we will also send via email to your chosen address the Certificate of Installation and the Certificate of Testing.
This could possibly help in reducing your Insurance as they will know your king after your property
Carbon Monoxide Detector
In all of your Privately Rented properties that you are leasing , we can also assist in Homes or Flats owned by Organisations and Privately Owned Homes and Flats install their Smoke Detectors Heat Detectors & CO2 Detectors.
Why not have your Fire, Heat & CO2 Detectors installed when you are having your Electrical Appliances PAT Tested or an EICR – Electrical Inspection Condition Report or even when you are having a potential Life Saving New Dual RCD Fuse Board installed?
Call Us On
You could Save Even More Money on your if you visit our Google My Business Post and see what we have to offer or Click Here
Our fully qualified electricians can suggest on the best location to have detectors fitted,
- Carbon Monoxide detection are also a life saver, however most folk never seem to think about until
- it is too late, you hear people talking about smoke detectors but very seldom do you hear them say I will
- to get a Carbon Monoxide alarm installed!
- Carbon monoxide is colourless, odourless and tasteless.
- Carbon Monoxide at worst its effects are fatal, so the sooner it is detected the better.
- People do not know they are suffering from CO poisoning until it is too late.
- Carbon monoxide is mainly leaked by faulty or badly-maintained fuel-burning appliances and is known as the silent killer, the Scottish Government are urging landlords who rent private dwellings to install carbon monoxide alarms in their properties.
Smoke, Heat & CO2 Detectors Will Be The Most Inexpensive Things You Will Ever Purchase.
Just Think What You Could LOOSE If You Do Not!
*Call Us On
It Does Not Even Cost The Cost of A Phone Call
Would you like A Call Back use Our Contact Form and we Will Contact You
Emergency Electrician on Standby Just Call Us on
All Our Staff Are Fully Trained and Insured, With All The Relevant Certificates.
The Glasgow Electricians and Cleaners that we use to carry out client projects have been chosen for a specific skill set ensuring that every single aspect of your project is completed to a pristine finish.